March 31, 2004
"With all my best"
That's my nick for today. And it's especially meant for my good-colleagues-turned-friends - Joyce & Melissa.
If there indeed is a divine force at work, I trust that the reason why I was put to this soon-to-be-former company is so that I can encounter both Joyce and Melissa. In this short little path that I've taken with them, we've groped in the dark, floundered in the dim, and met rude and devious characters with dubious intentions (who tried, in vain, to shed some light). I try not to be sentimental but I must say that the path has been made more bearable and walk-able because of the company that we have for one another. And for that, Thank You.
Hey, girls, I promise I'd drop by some time to check both your sanity level. Must fight for yourself, resist unreasonable requests and attitude from u-know-who and when all else fails, remember this: once a company witch, always a company witch! I'd brew some potions for you girls, meanwhile! Turn them all into wussy toads! hoho!
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 15:57